Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Manic Monday Freebie

Today was looonng... at one point I actually thought it was Tuesday! Good day though but my poppets were just a little bit 'off' (which doesn't sound right but you know what I mean- not themselves) but that's ok because I'm sure tomorrow will be better!
We are focusing on Time: o'clock (Grade 1's) & days of the week (Preps/Kinders). We did this simple 'Monday' organiser today to show what we did this morning. This involved ALOT of discussion as a few couldn't remember what they did this morning, didn't know when they had gotten to school, etc. One poppet argued with me that she didn't wake up this morning. I said "H of course you woke up, you're awake" and she replied, "Yeah but my Dad woke me up!" Made sense :)
If you'd like this freebie click here.


post signature
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

3 comments:

  1. I love these for a quick write in the morning. Great bell ringer activity. Thank you!

    -Liz
    TheHappyTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and simple, allows for much more creativity! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie! I know what you mean about students being a bit "off" lately - I don't know if it's the time of year or the weather!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete

09 10