Pages

Saturday 2 March 2013

March!!


March is my favourite month! It's starting to cool down here (slightly) and this is the first month of Autumn. Here's the run down for the month:

Listening
To Pink and counting down til I get to see her (again) in July

Loving
My gorgeous husband for taking me out to tea 2 nights in a row! Spoilt. And the cup of tea I am currently drinking

Thinking
It's my birthday on Thursday! So "Birthday Week" is about to begin- I get spoilt for a whole week. Best tradition ever!

Wanting
I would LOVE to get everything taught that I have planned for the week. We're getting through slightly more than the start of the year but 5 weeks in and I'm still only getting half to three-quarters taught. I'm sure it'll improve!

Needing
To be an octopus to get to all of my poppets- we're still not great at our waiting. I'll be very glad when I'm hearing "Mrs Perry, Mrs Perry, Mrs Perry" a little less often.

Like, Love, Hate
Liking rainbows after the rain and the beautiful rays of sunshine while it's still lasting! And hating running which I'm still persevering with :(

Thanks for reading my link up with Farley! And if you have stopped by I would love you to leave a comment or follow me. Thanks to everyone who has done so, so far & has supported my little blog this past month & a bit.

xx Bec

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love my birthday too! Happy Birthday WEEK!!! It is so hard to get everything in that we are suppose to. Good luck this week.
    We need more sunshine here...send it our way. :)
    Keep running. :) The results will pay off. Are you using a program?
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just started this week Beth Ann- I've tried a few other times so we'll see how I go! No program- aiming to run/walk 2kms (about 1.2miles) this week on the treadmill and going for my first outside run this afternoon. Any suggestions on programs?

      Delete
  2. My husband's birthday is on Thursday as well! Happy Birthday! I love sunshine and running too!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love 23 sets of arms... oh the things I could get done! Loved reading your currently - I followed and found you through Farley's linky!

    …andtheyallfalldown...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through the currently linky...I'm a coffee girl.

    Happy B-Day Week!
    Deniece
    This Little Piggy Reads Alll the Way Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I am really bad about planning too much and never getting to everything. I guess that's better than not having enough to do right? :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday week! I am so happy to find another Australian blogger! I have added you to my blog roll! On the side of my blog I have some other Aussie Blogs - there are a couple more Victorians - Check out Miss Galvin Learns!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! My birthday is a week from Tuesday!! Yay March birthdays!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

09 10