Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

Eureka! It's holiday time & 5 for friday

Ah, another 5 for Friday and I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs again!

Drum roll........... My 5 Random Things for the week...........

One
We have finally made it to our mid-year holidays*! 11 week terms** should be made illegal my poor little poppets were exhausted this week {tears everyday} but they have been SO good! I can honestly say I will miss them over the 2 weeks... same could not be said as enthusiastically a month ago :) 
*side note- we call our 'vacation' holidays... just so you know :)
**our school year in Australia {or at least Victoria} is spilt into 4 terms, not 3 like the majority of the world... and it's our mid-year winter holidays now

Two
Make sure you enter my giveaway to celebrate the swap to Bloglovin'. You can win 2 products from my store. Check out all the other blogs at the bottom of the post too.




Three
Bring on the sunshine!! We are heading to the 'top-end' next week where it should hopefully be warm enough to swim. Fingers crossed. I'm dreaming of beaches, sunshine and margaritas



Four
This week was our "fun finale" so the kiddos and I have hung out, cleaned up, {they have} watched movies {while I did planning, listened to readers, cleaned, etc}, and just enjoyed each others company! It was lovely. We celebrated yesterday with movie & popcorn day which I completely forgot to take pictures of... oops


Five
We visited our school 'Rural Block' yesterday which is basically a mini garden/farm at the back of our school property. We grow tons of fruit & veg seasonally {tomatoes, corn, lettuce, strawberries, zuchinni, pumpkins, etc} and collect and sell eggs from our chickens. Aren't they the cutest?




And before you go, can you help with my 100 follower giveaway?
Click on the pic to leave your details.


I hope wherever you are, that you have a relaxing weekend planned!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10