Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Rain and Manic Monday freebie

Oh my goodness it's RAINING!!!! Today was a really hot, sticky, messy day= tired, sweaty, hot & miserable preppies. There were A LOT of tears today. 
It hasn't rained here all summer so just a tad excited- hopefully it will cool down a little this week. My plants (and my husband who waters them) will be grateful :) 
We made these cute stuffed Humpty Dumpty's today. I got the idea from here but there was no template so I made my own. Here are some work in progress pics:



The kiddos drew their own faces- some of them were really cute.


Two of my less focused poppets decided they would make the 'stuffing' for everyone when they were finished. Was a 'Yay' moment.


Humpty's, stuffed & all finished:






To download this free craft click on the pic below.



Enjoy!
x Bec


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. What a fun craft! Stuffing them is such a fantastic idea!! I am definitely going to try this out with my daughter next time we learn about Humpty Dumpty. :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment on my Humpty Dumpty Craft!

    ReplyDelete

09 10