Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Make 18 Math Game Freebie

It's two weeks tomorrow until we start the new school year here, so I have the 'I have so much to do, my room isn't ready, I need to plan....' blues (a.k.a. panic attack) today! I know I'm not the only one who gets this, right? Anywho, sorry just had to share that, but now onto the freebie!

I've added a new Math game that I use all the time called 'Make 18'. 



My K-1's play this using only addition and 3 dot dice so we can 'count all' the dots. When my kiddos started to know some number facts, I'd swap one dice to a 6-sided number die and they would then start counting on from that number. For this year I have updated the template and made it pretty! If you click on the link above, this will give you instructions on how to play for the year 2+ version (using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).

I'm only new at my store and blog so I would love you to follow me & leave a comment if you download this! 

Thanks heaps for reading,

x Bec

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Just found you from the linky- I'm your newest follower. I'd love it if you stopped by my blog!

    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Leeby! I love the owls- they match my new classroom door display <3

      Delete

09 10