Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Currently April :)

I love me a currently! Happily linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade to share what's happening this month!



We have survived 10 weeks at school! So proud of my kiddos they are amazing. Term 1 down, 3 more to go :)

Listening- Relaxing with the hubs listening to the News.

Loving- Our Easter holidays start Friday. Bring on two weeks of Bliss!

Thinking- We send home Journals {basically a look book} Terms 1 & 3. I'll be glad when we get them put together tomorrow.

Wanting- The weather is still gorgeously warm here, we've had another week of 30's {high 80'sF}. Loving it! It's perfect beach weather but shame we are not anywhere near a beach :(

Needing- I am really looking forward to my holidays. I also have a gorgeous friend's Hens day on the Saturday of the first week. So looking forward to that, sleeping in & being child free for two weeks, although I will miss them. I have lucked out this year, my grade is gorgeous.

Hours- I get to work at 8am & leave around 5pm, we have to be at school from 8.30-4pm {5pm on staff meeting nights} technically. The kidlets are at school from 9am to 3.30pm. Our school year has just started and we will finish up for our Summer holidays on the 19th of December. Looking forward to that as it is a bit earlier than the last couple of years. Scary when I'm talking about Christmas already :)

Thanks for stopping by,
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Love hearing about how different your schedule is from ours. Jealous of your temperatures! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for starting Easter holidays already!! We have to wait until Easter actually starts here in NZ...
    Enjoy it!!
    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we had 10 weeks this term.....ours is 11 :(
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 11 weeks Term 1 sounds nasty. Good luck!

      Delete
  4. Also have 3 days left! I love Easter Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 days 3 days! Have a great last week of term!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I have to ask what a "hen's day" is? I'm jealous of you guys-we have no more days off until the end of the year. :(

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to think for a minute what the American word is but I figured it out :) A Hen's Day is the same as a Bachelorette Party. Goodness knows why we call it a Hen's Day.

      Delete
  7. Hi Aussie Blogger!!! So cool! I just taught my kids about how Earth's tilt causes seasons. They were fascinated that the northern and southern hemispheres have opposite seasons. I'll have to show them your blog tomorrow. They'll get a kick out of it.

    :) Jayme
    Trendy in Third

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Jayme! They can email me or my class if you'd like? Let me know if that helps you out.

      Delete
  8. I'd love to hear more about your journals. I've started sending writing and math journals home every couple weeks for parents to peek through.

    ReplyDelete

09 10