Pages

Sunday 10 November 2013

Storybook Saturday

I'm linking up with the lovely Paula at Paula's Place to show you our book of the week!




We have been focusing on rhyme this term and have been loving the "There was an Old lady/Old Bloke who..." books. 



This week we will be reading "There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Thong". Incase you are wondering- 'what?' "thong" is the Aussie word for "flip flop" :)



I can't wait for Christmas (every year) but I'm super excited now as my new copy of "There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Star" just arrived. Bring on December!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. OOO I like the blue on your blog design! Have you had it for a while and I just haven't visited?

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison! It's about a week old :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10