Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I'm very excited to have my first Christmas product up in my store. I can thank an unexpected root canal this morning for having the afternoon to finish it. Fun. 

Anyway :) Here are my Christmas Postcards (sorry about the middle pictures being creamy coloured- I do not have the brain power at the minute to fix it). 

                           






Aren't they cute?! I have used clipart from a bunch of talented people (listed in the credits) & I even dabbled in making some of my own too. Yay!

I'm planning to use these to kick off our Christmas unit in the next couple of weeks. Oh the possibilities... letters to santa, as cards for our presents, a letter to teachers or parents as end of year thank-you's.

By the way, while you are checking out my store please follow me then comment on yesterday's post to go in the draw to win a copy of this {or one of my other Christmas units when I finish them} once I reach 100 followers on TpT. Only 16 more to go.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10