Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

Developing a Growth Mindset

We have been all about positive attitudes and developing a growth Mindset in our classroom this term. There are plenty of fantastic books (like this one from Carol Dweck), resources and Pinterest boards on this topic which I have used plenty of while understanding the differences between a fixed and growth mindset.

My new wall display is having a positive impact on my students attitudes and has been a great visual to remind them how to change their thinking.




I used this fantastic freebie by The Zone for my main display and added these Growth Mindset Posters to our quotes wall (above the display board) which our another great freebie from Tales From Miss D.

If you have any more ideas about developing a growth mindset I'd love to hear about them! Just leave me some comment love below,

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10