Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

Five for Friday~ Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Friday! We have had another epic week. Very glad it is Friday! Linking up with Kasey from Doodlebugs to share what we've been up to.

This week we have studied spiders, if you couldn't tell :) The kids loved our spider web carpet which I made Monday with some masking tape, inspired by my friend Stef from Miss Galvin Learns.

We made these super easy Spider hats. I found the idea via Pinterest from MamaOT

gorgeous class Mum made these delicious spider cupcakes and these super fun and messy popstick spider webs with pompom siders.



We also made Frankenstein's from Deanna's Halloween unit which I found through Mel's post.

Plus we made our My Little Monster books. Just click on the link or pic to download.


Wishing you a fab weekend,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a great spider week - I love the web on the carpet - that's a brilliant idea!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome spider stuff. Looks like so much fun!

    Jemima
    Luck's Little Learners

    ReplyDelete

09 10