Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

London Baby! part one

I am feeling very, very lucky to be part of this amazing study tour {regardless of missing out today, being stuck at the hotel in bed with a nasty cold.. but it's giving me a chance to blog so there's always a bright side}. We are almost through our first week in England and will be heading to Scotland in a few days.

We arrived in London on Friday and had some free time to check out London town. Because I have been here before I was able to catch up with one of my wonderful friends and just chill out enjoying the city rather than being in a mad rush to do everything.

A recap of London:

Friday
Regent's Park



 Camden Lock Markets





With a stop at Chin Chin Labs for some Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwich Nitrogen ice cream with caramel sauce. Seriously cool & disgustingly delicious!





Saturday
King's Cross station to visit Platform 9 and three-quarters. If you have never been it is free and the best fun ever!

Royal Palace Staterooms Tour- you are not allowed to take pics inside but it is amazing! I am so glad I went, it's a lot bigger than it looks from the front and the grounds are huge. 

If you are an art geek like me, the collection that was on view was worth the visit. It had a large collection of dutch masters including Rembrandt.





And a few other places but I will save that for later because this is turning into an essay!

I will hopefully have some time during the week to write about the amazing schools we have been to so far. The learning spaces are incredible! Currently on a 'I wanna try that' overload.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10