Pages

Monday 2 November 2015

Currently November

November.. how scary does that sound! Linking up with Farley to share the November Currently love.



Listening
Watching Season 1 of NCIS on Netflix. I love Kate.

Loving
The weather is finally warming up here as we are heading into Summer. Yay!

Thinking
We are 6 weeks away from the end of our school year and I am FREAKING out! There is so much to do and so little time to fit it in. Deep breaths!

Wanting & Needing
I need to finish my testing so I can finish reports. Fun, fun! I have gotten a head start this year but I really just want them out of the way.

Yummy
Not that I can eat them anymore (wheat intolerance, yay) but my Red Velvet Cupcakes are the bomb! I miss you cupcakes. I use this recipe from The Cake Mistress.

Wishing you a great November.

3 comments:

  1. I saw your summer comment and got excited! Yay another Southern hemisphere peep to connect with!! I promise not to rub our win in too much (hehehe)!

    I love NCIS too. Not sure if you've seen it all yet, but be prepared for some tears if you love Kate!

    All the best for the end of year stuff you've got going on!!

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on report cards too, but mine are the first of the year and yours are the last. I must admit, I am a big jealous. Enjoy your summer and your red velvet cupcakes.
    KinderIrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...we have a ways to go until summer here in Texas. But I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving break.

    ReplyDelete

09 10