Pages

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Teacher week!

So I'm being a bit sneaky today and chucking in a 2nd post so I don't miss out on linking up with Blog Hoppin' for the first day of Teacher Week.

So.... 

Hi, I'm Bec. 



I'm in the last year of my 20's and kinda am looking forward to hitting 30. Bring it on! I love teaching and have taught all grades for K-4 and am in my 4th year of teaching Prep (K). The hubs and I have been married for 4 and a half years. Life is good.



We haven't been blessed with babies yet but we have some pretty incredible nieces & nephews.

I love the beach and travelling. I have been to the UK, bits of Europe (Paris, Venice, Rome, Munich... etc, etc) , Japan, Thailand and the Phillipines.


Me and my travel buddy KC!

Hamilton Island

We live in a rural 'city' in Australia, about an hour and a half from Melbourne. The cuteness of the place has grown on me... And the fact that we now have a ton of decent coffee places nearby is handy.




I love this blogging world I am part of, my incredible, unbelievable friends who are more like family, thrifting, baking, listening to tunes & veggin' out.

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Bec! This area is starting to grow on me too! Although Bendigo is hard to find anything in! I love that you have been able to travel so much! Europe one day, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete

09 10