Pages

Saturday, 5 July 2014

Five for Friday

Happy 4th!! I'm linking up with Kasey over at Doodle Bugs to share my 5 for Friday.

1. My first week of Winter holidays is done & dusted. My husband has had the week off as well which has been awesome. We've just been hanging out, catching up & doing a few day trips. We headed to Puffing Billy on Tuesday and took the steam train from Belgrave to Lakeside & back. It was so much fun! We sat out the windows like little kids, we had a blast.



2. I finished and added my new Humpty Dumpty Word Walls to my store.


3. We've been doing a bit of vintage shopping & spent some time hanging out last week at one of my favourite places, The Mill Markets in Daylesford.




4. It's freezing here so there has been a LOT of time spent hanging out on the couch watching old movies {Bridges of Madison County- I heart you & Meryl Streep in all her gorgeousness}. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that there has also been a LOT of coffee drinking at some of our favourite places including The Old Green Bean- how cute is this frame wall? It also has a vintage shop as part of coffee shop so I spend too much time here.

5. We spent Thursday at the river, near Echuca. The hubs fished and I read (The Heist by Janet Evanovich), we had hamburgers cooked on our gas stove for lunch and hung out by the fire. Blissful. And we came home afterwards and I didn't have to do overnight 'real' camping, so extra blissful.


Check out all the other great link up's at Doodlebugs.



Hope you're having a great weekend wherever you are,

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love Puffing Billy and we haven't done that trip in almost 16 years. We must do it again. Happy winter break
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Eeep! Sorry about the typo in your name! My best friend is Bek with a k! (My middle name is Rebecca with the c's so I prefer it your way!). :)

      Delete
    2. Lol that's ok! As long as it's not Becky (you would think after a good 25 years of telling her so that my Mum would get the point that I hate it) I'm all good :)

      Delete
  3. I love the shops in Daylesford! It's such a gorgeous town.

    Jemima
    Luck's Little Learners

    ReplyDelete

09 10