Pages

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Currently: July!

Welcome to July! Linking up with the gorgeous Farley to share this month's currently. 

Listening
The hubs & I are both on holidays this week. We have just gotten home from Puffing Billy which was the best day ever so we are chillin' on the couch, Mr is watching the News and reading some junk mail and I am writing this.
Life is Good.

Loving
Holidays. 'Nuf said.

Thinking
Today was the best medicine for the first half of the year I have had. I feel blissful tonight, stress free. Can't remember the last time that happened :)


What better medicine is there then hanging out the side of a train carriage, in the steam and cold for 2 hours?! It was SO MUCH FUN!

Wanting
Should probably be 'needing' a manicure. My nails are manky.

Needing
To finish a few products and put them in my store. It's been ages since I added anything new.

4th Plans
I wish it was "drinking margaritas and having a bbq on a beach in San Francisco" but instead as I am an Aussie and living in freezing cold Victoria it will more likely be me at home, in my pjs drinking hot chocolate and lusting over your sunny blog posts and instagrams.

Enjoy life & happy 4th!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you already on winter break (last week of term here in WA). The Puffing Billy looks like fun! I swear we have photos of me on that when I was a very little baby. I'll keep it on my list of things to do next time I'm in Victoria.

    Stay warm and enjoy your winter break
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the countdown to Friday!! Bring it on... Winter break sounds like heaven right now - Even if the weather sucks here in NZ!! Enjoy that relaxing!!
    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has someone been to see Puffing Billy?!?! Enjoy your winter break Bec! Loving the relaxation!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep first time Alison! Was super fun.

      Delete

09 10