Pages

Saturday, 7 June 2014

Five for Friday- 6th of June

Hi-ya Peeps! Note my enthusiasm, as I ain't exactly feeling it at the minute but don't they say "Fake it til you Make it?" But I am linking up with Kasey from Doodlebugs so that's pretty exciting :)

~ One ~
Main reason for lack of excitement = report writing. I'm almost half way through. I want to be finished today!

~ Two ~
We had Prep 'Camp' this week, the poppets stayed at school from 9am to 5pm. The kidlets really enjoyed it, but not something I'm too keen to repeat in a hurry, it was 'loooong'. We played games, ate  fruit & had a special visit from the Police thanks to my team mate being friends with said police man. The kids LOVED climbing through the car and pressing the siren.





~ Three ~
We have been investigating rolling and sliding this week. We had a blast!


~ Four ~
Y is for Yarn. This is a great free activity from here. I had some gorgeous Mum's stay and help me punch the holes out of Y's in the morning. Bless them.


~ Five~
It's officially winter (boo). This was the fog on Wednesday morning. Driving to work was sc-a-ry.

Happy weekend, summer break or report writing (we can do it),
post signature

4 comments:

  1. We have to start our reports next week. SOOO not looking forward to that mega job! Especially as I now have 5 more kids than ANY one else in the whole school...

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch 5 more kids Erin! Good luck. When do your holidays start? Must be a lot later than ours.

      Delete
  2. It's been very foggy the last few mornings here, too. Can definitely tell it's Winter now. Hope your reports get finished soon!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete

09 10