Pages

Monday, 2 December 2013

Currently December & a sale

How did it get to be December?! I kind of missed it happening but very excited to link up with Farley on this stinking hot Monday.




Listening- So it's 35C here today, which according to google is 95F and summer has only just started. I am so glad to be home in front of the air conditioner! Our aircon at work is a dinosaur so it's hot and sticky. Welcome to the last 2 weeks of playing a lot of Dead Fish, being sprayed with my magic water bottle spray & walking around in bare feet (the stink in our room is worth it).

Loving- Our school year here is about to finish, just before Christmas which makes it extra cray-cray trying to juggle home stuff & work stuff... but thank goodness it's here my kiddos are exhausted! We don't have a free weekend between now & Christmas so I'm starting to stress just a bit.

Thinking, Wanting & Needing- I am changing schools next year- exciting & scary all at the same time. Somehow in the next two weeks I have to {and I'm sure you do to!}- organise practise for the Preps & 6's to sing at our end of year concert, plan our end of year Mass plus we have our End of Year School BBQ afterwards (it's a late night!), Swimming lessons for the Preps start Thursday, polish reports, wrap presents, finish packing my classroom, try to teach, Christmas activities, 2014 grade lists, stuff at my new school, work break ups, KK presents, buy my husband something for Christmas, etc, etc. Meltdown headed my way.

Favourite Tradition- We have heaps! Because it's so hot here we love to have lots of BBQ's & we always have a big seafood lunch on Christmas Eve. Plus all the Bailey's on ice & Christmas light looking on Christmas Eve rocks too.

Plus have you checked out the TpT sale yet? My store is 20% off pus remember the TpT code. Happy shopping!



post signature

7 comments:

  1. Yay for summer!! And another southern hemisphere blogger!! (I'm in NZ). 14 days and counting here - thankfully not that hot thought!!
    Erin
    Learning to be awesome (The E-Z Class)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said listening to the air conditioner too! We go right through to the last Friday before Christmas so I am really starting to stress!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids finish Wednesday then we have Thursday & Friday for 2014 planning, or for me, packing. Good luck Alison!

      Delete
  3. No aircon for me for a few days - we had an electrical fire in our meter box! Counting down those days with you though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The oven in my classroom kitchen threw the circuit today so we were without aircon... was a pain in the butt but did remind me how lucky I am to have 2 aircon units in my classroom that usually work. :) Love that you used the term 'stinking hot' - I say that too, and my Preppies this year picked it up as well!

    I always think it's better to be prepared for a meltdown than let it sneak up on you. Good luck for your busy time ahead. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awful Lauren! Are you finished now? Hope you have a great holiday x

      Delete

09 10