Pages

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

All About Me Grid

I have just uploaded my very first resource to TpT! Yay! 

This is my "All About Me" grid which I have used for the last few years, during the first week of school. 

All About Me Grid


I normally enlarge this to A3 for my Preps and Ones to complete more easily and buddy the non-readers up with a confident reader, myself or a parent helper to help them know what goes in each box. 

This has always been a great task for the first day and is a good way for me to get to know my students. 

For any Australian teachers thinking about the new school year and their new class (please tell me it's not just me already??) hope this is an easy task for you to add to your planners! Love to hear a comment back or some of your own ideas!

Hopefully by the end of this week I will have added a pack with a few different versions to my TpT.

Thanks for visiting!

x Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10